CoTrans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CoTrans Forum

We take no prisoners

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM application & Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Troy

Troy

GM application & Question Empty
PostSubject: GM application & Question   GM application & Question Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:05 pm

GM APPLICATION

Hi, My name is Troy I am 18 years old and I live in the usa my programming experience is : Auto Hot Key, BYOND game scripting, Visual Basic 6.0, Learning C#, Html, Vbscript.

I think I would make a great GM because i've played gm AND created my own servers of these games:

Dark Age Of Camelot
World Of Warcraft
Conquer Online
Runescape
Dark Ages

I also have experience making my own game **Not finished yet since i'm making it by myself**.

And I believe I would fit your GM standards if you need to contact me the best way is to e-mail me at Tsproggy@starband.net or add me to msn with Tsproggy@hotmail.com .

Question

I don't know if others have this problem but when I try to connect to your hamachi server it says "Error, This network appears to be full."

I'm guessing I should wait and see if I can manage to get in or I will wait to see if there is another way to register an account.

EDIT:Ok I just BOUGHT a premium account so I could connect to your Hamachi server because it was overrun with free accounts. Now i'm connected but that link you have dosent seem to work >.<.
Back to top Go down
http://troysworld.biz.ly

GM application & Question
Page 1 of 1