CoTrans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CoTrans Forum

We take no prisoners

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apply for GM account

Go down 
+2
Imakillyou1122
KraHen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KraHen
Admin
Admin
KraHen

Apply for GM account Empty
PostSubject: Apply for GM account   Apply for GM account Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:18 am

Post here why would you be a good GM! PM me if you`ve got a positive response!

Good reasons : Coding knowledge, C++ knowledge, C# Knowledge
Back to top Go down
http://co2trans.co.nr
Imakillyou1122

Imakillyou1122

PostSubject: Re: Apply for GM account   Apply for GM account Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:23 pm

Hey...i just signed up not to long ago lol...but i would be a good gm because i use computer alot...i mean alot...im able to go on everyday and im mature...im good at editing and all that other stuff...im only 14 turnin 15 but im kinda a geek...i can do alot of stuff with computers..i play alot of Conquer and another private server...if i make gm i quit them and ill start playing this(Im still going to start playing this anyways)...Ok and thats all i have to say=) ill keep in touch on forums or if you need to talk to me email me at my registered email ty.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KraHen
Admin
Admin
KraHen

PostSubject: Re: Apply for GM account   Apply for GM account Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:09 am

Nice application. You got the GM account, just sign up to the server as told in the Newbie`sa Guides -> Register , and I`ll make you a GM server-side.
Back to top Go down
http://co2trans.co.nr
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Well   Apply for GM account Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:39 am

I have experiance with being GM on other servers though i'm not very big on coding, I am how ever good with people and i'm very mature. I'm 21 turning 22 in august and i'm on the computer any time i can and i have a high tolerance for annoying people so i would be good for keeping players "in line" as it would be said. I'm pretty smart and i know how to handle pretty much anyone(i have 2 children so i'm used to the troubles). Well theres my application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inburst

PostSubject: Re: Apply for GM account   Apply for GM account Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:25 am

i would be willing to help and i only know little coding but i would be willing to learn i can learn pretty fast and im on games like this like 3/4 of the time im home and im home all day but school so ill have plenty of time for it
Back to top Go down
Zyricion

PostSubject: Appling For [GM]   Apply for GM account Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:29 am

Hey My name is Tyler I've had some experience with coding i tried to make my own server but i couldn't put it online :S and i have also been a [Gm] On Konquer Rebirth before Turtle shut it down ao i would really like to get back at being a gm and help out all the people i can cause i'm really good at it tongue ok well hope you say yes Bye

See yah,
Zyr
Back to top Go down
chris101

PostSubject: Re: Apply for GM account   Apply for GM account Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 am

hey my name is chris and i im alright at coding im on EVERYDAY i love helping people i will NOT abuse gm powers when you hire me youll see a good difference if someone needs help ill help them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for GM account   Apply for GM account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for GM account
Page 1 of 1